Old July 21st 03, 02:59 AM
Kevin Nathan

Default Reduced Price - Kenwood TS-2000 Package

Hello All,

Last week I advertised my TS-2000 on here. I have been able to obtain a
much better price on its replacement than I had expected so can drop the
cost. Here's the offer.

I have the TS-2000 in excellent condition. I bought this rig just over a
year ago and it has never been used out of the shack. We are a non smoking
family. The radio has been modified for MARS/60 meter operation. I have
all original boxes and packaging, manual and hand mic. In addition, I will
include the ARCP-2000 computer control software and the Heil cable for
Kenwood radios for the Goldline mics. The entire package for $1,350 or will
take $1,150 plus a Kenwood TM-G707 as well. Help with shipping would be
appreciated for this price.

Thanks much and 73 to all.

--
Kevin, K7RX