Old July 21st 03, 05:23 PM
Gary Simms

Default FS: Alinco 605TQ

For Sale: Alinco 605 TQ

2 year old Alinco 605TQ mobile 2 meter/440 Mhz. The box says TQ which I am
told means it has both the encode and decode modules built in. I never used
the decode module. In good working order, but is sold AS-IS.

Comes with microphone, mounting bracket, manual, and a CD containing .pdf
files for the manual, service manual, adjustment manual, and a DOS program
for setting the frequencies from a computer. DOES NOT include the level
converter cable to connect the radio to the computer or power cable. The
level converter cable is a standard ttl to 232 converting cable. The one I
have came with my Yaesu VX-5r computer control program and works with that
radio, an ICOM 2800h, and this alinco 605 equally well. The DOS program DOES
NOT work with Windows XP. I use a Windows 98 boot disk to boot the computer
and then run the DOS software under that OS. Works fine then because DOS
allows direct COM port access and XP does not.

Price $195.00 and $10.00 UPS insured ground shipping to lower 48 states.

73, de Gary, W9DMD, in Decatur, IL

Echolink at WC9V repeater, Lovington, IL