Old July 24th 03, 10:03 PM
Dave Munroe

Default Why are some of you so hateful?

The post was only an hour old and already some of you are sending me
nasty emails! Jesus does love you and I'm forgiven now. Get over it.
I'm just trying to make up for what my past life has done to hurt
people. Refund checks will be on their way very soon and then I'll
begin my own church.

Dave
Old July 25th 03, 01:12 PM
Spamhater

"Dave Munroe" wrote in message
m...
The post was only an hour old and already some of you are sending me
nasty emails! Jesus does love you and I'm forgiven now. Get over it.
I'm just trying to make up for what my past life has done to hurt
people. Refund checks will be on their way very soon and then I'll
begin my own church.

Dave

VERY OFF TOPIC, but to answer your question(s), here goes.....

Reasons they may be sending nasty messages:

1. IF (and I can not say you did or didn't) you did rip them off, they are
not going to be so quick to take your word.
2. Condemned murderers on the way to the chamber accept Christ, thinking
some times it will save their "HIDE" not their soul.
3. ACTION speaks louder than words. Follow through as you've suggested you
are and they will indeed see the "reborn" Dave.
4. Starting a new church? Big step for a new born Christian! Got to lay the
foundation first. The foundation of making sure you are indeed TRUE to
yourself and to God to allow you to do such a thing and actually believe in
it.
5. Coming on here and trying to shove religion down people's throats tends
to tick them off. Using it falsely to "try" to make a point will only add
more fuel to the fire.

"I" believe in Christ, yes I AM a sinner - I'm not perfect nor have I ever
claimed such, but I HATE people trying to force it down my throat. That
drives people away faster than anything. Like trying to make a child take a
dose of miserable tasting medicine after they've tasted it once. They have
to learn on their own it is for their own good. Getting back to #4, I've
seen people do this a 1000 times - Say they have accepted Christ and not
change one iota. Talk is CHEAP. ACTION proves it.

SO.... "IF" you are serious about repaying all these people or making amends
for whatever in whatever fashion, GO FOR IT. THAT is the first step in
proving your intentions. I'm not knocking you in any efforts you may be maki
ng, especially that of religion. But I AM giving my take on how others
perceive those who are "accused" of wrong doing, then up and say they are
religious all the sudden, as if it will erase the harm already done. IT
DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT! People are HUMAN and not so quick to forgive as God
may be. But even to God, you must prove yourself. He won't take kindly to
those professing to be Born Again and still living in their old ways.. Too
many preachers have been caught practicing against their preaching... ONE
reason why "I" will NOT go to church. I can read the gospel on my own. I
don't need someone telling ME how to live, when they are being made rich,
getting caught with prostitutes or little kids, etc. NO THANKS. They are
supposed to SET an example. I don't like the one's I'm seeing. Somehow, if I
rip someone off, get caught with a prostitute or with a child, I don't think
saying "the preacher made me do it" is going to get me off the hook. ACTION
speaks a lot louder than any words spoken.

JMS