RadioBanter

-   -   FS: CANNON REBEL 2000 35mm SLR(NEW) (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48377-fs-cannon-rebel-2000-35mm-slr-new.html)

Galaxyelc July 25th 03 11:23 AM

FS: CANNON REBEL 2000 35mm SLR(NEW)

Put one roll of film thru the camera,takes excellent pictures,BUT!! to many
complicated buttons,bells,and whistles for me,has auto-focus or manual
modes,with optional AA battery converter,never opened,cost $60,comes with
original box,manuals,Cannon 28-90mm lenz,everything just like new,have over
$350 invested,will ship for only $235,guranteed to be in stated condition or
your money back,I never filled out warranty card...BOB KA8UWR(NO TRADES)