Old July 25th 03, 11:23 AM
Galaxyelc

Default FS: CANNON REBEL 2000 35mm SLR(NEW)

Put one roll of film thru the camera,takes excellent pictures,BUT!! to many
complicated buttons,bells,and whistles for me,has auto-focus or manual
modes,with optional AA battery converter,never opened,cost $60,comes with
original box,manuals,Cannon 28-90mm lenz,everything just like new,have over
$350 invested,will ship for only $235,guranteed to be in stated condition or
your money back,I never filled out warranty card...BOB KA8UWR(NO TRADES)

IBRA Radio B04 Mike Terry Shortwave 0 November 3rd 04 06:43 PM
VT Communications B'04 Mike Terry Shortwave 1 October 12th 04 07:14 PM