Old July 26th 03, 02:06 AM
Larry

Default Dave Monroe

Come on Guys .. This guy is pimping all of you. He's a friggin mental case,
he's a criminal, and you guys are busy responding to him. He's laughin!!!
When you stop answering him, he'll go away.

There's some things, north of the border, that he's a part of it, that we
all best get a grip on. I'm not speaking about all kanuks but there is a
sizable portion that are getting their jollies at our expense. There's a
bunch of jokes goin around like .. "Did you hear the one about the dumb
American .. he .." and these guys are able to get away with a lot of this
because it's OK. They have laws and a criminal justice system but it gets
preverted when an American is involved.

There was a Canadian kid that wanted to swap some gear with me and being a
trusting soul, I agreed to do a cross ship. Well UPS tracking caught the bad
address, where this little **** was going to pick up the package and chump
me, and returned it to me. The little SOB had the balls of a brass monkey
and pleaded with me to resend it via the regular mail. I contacted the
police up there and they pretty much said "too bad". They knew about him but
refused to do anything. So I shot the brat back an email and told him to
watch out for his package, that I was resending it. A box full of German
Shepherd processed food was sent back across the border to the address that
he requested.

These guys are trash. Ignore them. He's looking for attention, obviously his
mother won't give him any and any response is a mental feast for him.

Old July 26th 03, 05:07 PM
Terry Green

I'm Canadian and i think that is great, nothing beats a little doggy doo in
the mail box. Maybe someone can set up a dead beat website to list all these
morons so we don't get ripped off! As for the David Monroe guy, i think you
should keep the thread going, nothing beats a little entertainment on the
list. I wonder if he is really stupid enough to post his address to the
list? I know there are some Americans out there who wouldn't even think
twice about driving 12 hours and busting a cap in his ass.

"Larry" wrote in message
[...]

---

Who Was Pirate Radio DJ Dave Rabbit? Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 September 22nd 04 04:58 PM
Base Antenna Mounting Zeeeeeeee3 CB 110 February 23rd 04 03:55 AM
What Do Twistedhed and Dave Hall have in common? Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup CB 5 December 30th 03 10:41 PM
32 Pill Dave Made Galaxy RCI Astatic Gtomato CB 0 August 9th 03 01:55 PM