Old July 27th 03, 05:07 AM
ac5tx

Default FS Hallicrafters BC-610-I

I have a Hallicrafters BC-610-I that looks like it does not have many hours
usage. It has been stored about 15 years until I discovered it a few days
ago. The cabinet is in excellent shape for a 60 year old rig. Only a few
small rust spots on one side. Three tubes are missing, the 250TH and two
100 TH but the others are there. There are three TU-52 Tuning units,
3.2-4.0, 6.35-8.0 and 1.0-180 MC. There is one crystal the JK 14204 KC Type
H. Also included is the Coil unit 51C709, C-390-C5.7-8.0 MC in pretty good
shape. Wiring looks and all the knobs, toggle switches, gages with glass are
there. Mounted on a heavy duty cart with metal ball bearing wheels.
Pictures available. Pick up only in Abilene, Texas. Price is 750.00.
Thanks