Old July 27th 03, 06:32 AM
Dave Munroe

Default Is this right?

Being a new Christian, I have many many questions about my new faith!
The Baptist minister came by my house and said that my "sins have been
washed away with Jesus". He said that I'm a "new man" and that my
"past was cleansed by Jesus". Does that mean I don't have to send
back any of these cool radio's I stole?

Dave
Old July 28th 03, 05:13 AM
Ken Harris

no, asshole, send my radio back you scum, or my grand you owe me for it!

your sins may be washed away, but your debt is still there.
and i want the name and number of the minister you spoke with, you lying
scum.
yea, most people find religian as there time on this planet comes close to
an end, and i hope you die a slow and painful death, you have cost me
many,many thousands of dollars by not sending my money like you promised,
and i curse your every remaining minute on this planet.

have a nice day....
m...

Old July 28th 03, 07:40 PM
Dave Munroe

Ken,

You are being so mean to me. I'm right with Jesus and you call me an
aXXhool right here on the group. As long as I'm paying everybody
back, YOU get on the bottom of the list. Curses back at ya baby.
Nice 756 by the way.

Dave

Old July 29th 03, 05:30 AM
N5XXM, Ken Harris

yea, it is nice, jerk, and i bet i am not the only one to think you are an
a-hole..... hope your right with god, cause hell's comming buddy.
count the days, slime.

and as far as the money goes, get me my cash, first or last i dont care,
just get me my money, or send back the radio.......

Ken.