Old July 27th 03, 08:18 PM
Sammy Piraino

Default FS:Kenwood TS2000

Kenwood TS 2000 excellent condition........
1400.00
Sammy W5DPP

Old August 16th 03, 05:06 PM
Ken Bessler

"UB1LID" wrote in message
om...
Sammy Piraino is a ripoff artist. Sold me a damaged, abused
non-funtional HF transceiver as a 7-8 on the 10 scale. Radio was a
UREGS 4. Do not deal with this thief if you value your money. He
refused to refund or stand behind the sale.

"UREGS4"? What's that?

KG0WX

Old August 16th 03, 10:24 PM
S. J. Shestokes

Lets see, you could buy a new one for $1629 delivered free from Gigaparts
with a new warranty ( and a free Heil mike). You saved $239, got no
warranty, no Heil and a headache radio.

"You be one lid" is correct.

Stan S.

Old August 17th 03, 09:51 PM
Sammy Piraino

I sold this Dick Head a 325.00 Icom 751A .Wanted
Me to insure it for 500.00 and claim UPS damaged it.
He want even use his own name or call .Marc your are

Old August 18th 03, 03:15 AM
UB1LID

Just more lies Sammy. There is NO UPS CLAIM. Just keep ripping people
off. Sell your filthy, non-funtional broken junk to unsuspecting hams
on the net. I wonder why you have no pictures? You just have your
lousy word. I don;t rip anyone off. YOU DO!

Stay away from this lowlife. He will take your cash and send you
garbage.