Old August 1st 03, 06:31 PM
K5DH

Default FS: six Radio Shack BTX-121 VHF handhelds (MURS!)

I have six Radio Shack BTX-121 VHF handheld transceivers
for sale, with NiCd battery packs and wall chargers. All
six radios are crystalled up the same, with 151.625 MHz
and 154.600 MHz installed. I have the owner's manual also
(downloaded from RS.com and laser printed). I think I may
also have one spare battery pack, and possibly some xtals
for 154.570 MHz (but probably not six pairs). The radios
are a bit worn to look at, but are in good working order
and not broken or damaged. Some of them have brand new
antennas. We used to use these at car shows until one of
our sponsors donated a bunch of Uniden UHF handhelds and
accessories. Will sell in pairs at $40 per pair, or as a
lot at $120 for all 6. If you buy all six, I'll throw in
any extras that I have (battery, xtals). Buyer pays the
shipping charges via their preferred shipper.

These would be great for use on MURS, if you're into that.

I will trade up or down for tube-type ham or CB gear (cash
can be added on either end if necessary to make a deal).

73,
Dean K5DH