RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Chassis Punch--Callbook (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/48656-re-wtb-chassis-punch-callbook.html)

AComarow August 3rd 03 06:48 PM

WTB: Chassis Punch--Callbook

Subject: WTB: Chassis Punch--Callbook
From: "tlee"
Date: 8/3/03 9:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time

I am in need of a 1.375" (1-1/8") chassis punch. Also looking for a 1977
USA callbook which allows you to look up a call using names. Trying to find
my dads old hamcall. 73 Ted N8GPQ

1.375 inches is 1-3/8 inches, not 1-1/8. Which do you need?

Ed G. August 3rd 03 07:47 PM

Also looking for a
1977 USA callbook which allows you to look up a call using names.
Trying to find my dads old hamcall. 73 Ted N8GPQ

QRZ.com has an old call CD available on line, I believe it is around
1983 or so, you can access for calls listed at that time.

If you are an ARRL member, (or maybe even if you aren't?), you can
email ARRL and ask for that info. They have been great about providing
old information to me when I have asked in the past.

Ed WB6SAT