Old August 3rd 03, 07:47 PM
Ed G.

Also looking for a
1977 USA callbook which allows you to look up a call using names.
Trying to find my dads old hamcall. 73 Ted N8GPQ

QRZ.com has an old call CD available on line, I believe it is around
1983 or so, you can access for calls listed at that time.

If you are an ARRL member, (or maybe even if you aren't?), you can
email ARRL and ask for that info. They have been great about providing
old information to me when I have asked in the past.

Ed WB6SAT