Old August 4th 03, 02:02 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Default FA: LDG RT-11 Automatic Antenna Tuner w/remote

Webpage for the RT-11: http://www.ldgelectronics.com/rt-11_description.html

This auction is for an LDG Electronics RT-11 autotuner with remote head. Full
information on this item can be found at their website. This is a great tuner.
Because of my license restrictions, I have only used it on 6 meters. I had
intended on upgrading my license and using this with a G5RV, but I've decided
to get rid of it. It's in good condition and tunes my 6 meter antennas
perfectly. I'd assume it works just fine on HF as well. It's only a couple of
months old, if that. The tuner and the remote head would cost you $240 new.
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net