Old August 5th 03, 06:45 AM
Harry

Default FS: Tektronix 2230, 100 Mhz, Dual Trace Scope

For Sale: Tektronix 2230 100 MHz, Dual Trace Scope

This is a combination analog and digital storage scope. This scope was
acquired from our refurb facility when it closed. Most of our refurbs were
limited to component level and the scope got very little actual use. The CRT
is bright and sharp, the cabinet is clean, and the overall condition is
excellent. I can not guarantee the scope's calibration but I will guarantee
it's arrival in working condition.

Accessories included a Face plate cover, manual, (2) 10X probes, power
cable, and the accessory pouch.

$250 plus shipping from Marietta GA.

Thanks, Harry
NK9R

nk9r a t arrl d o t net

Tektronix 465 Scope Dick Homebrew 56 December 26th 04 01:58 AM
FS: BK Precision Model 1570 Dual Trace Time base Oscilloscope - $200 mlk Equipment 0 November 7th 04 02:09 PM
FS: BK Precision Model 1570 Dual Trace Time base Oscilloscope - $200 mlk Equipment 0 November 7th 04 02:09 PM
Tektronix 7403N 'scope manual Mark Aren Boatanchors 0 October 26th 04 03:08 AM
585A and 82 Dual Trace plug-in for sale Mike [email protected] Boatanchors 3 July 26th 03 04:05 AM