Old August 9th 03, 11:46 PM
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

Default Fs: Shop going out of Bussiness

I have Electronics parts, VCR's, Laser Disk Players, Computer Stuff, Radio
Stuff, Looking for some one to come here look it all over and make me a
reasonable offer. If/When you come bring a moving truck. Pic's upon request.
fs: cleaning out shack and fa: items in ebay not included. Tools and a few
other misc. items not included.

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries (ULC)

FM Stereo 88.3, AM 1610
Community Radio

Old August 10th 03, 07:06 AM
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis

I just trying to sell all this stuff. I have 1 room a basement and a closet
full of stuff from when I ran a repair shop. I no longer have the shop and
wish to part with all this stuff very cheap.

Old August 13th 03, 06:00 PM
jakdedert

For all the info he's supplied, it could be *way* down south...like Peru, or
somewhere in the Australian Outback....

I suppose one could get an FCC ID of his radio station--if it's in the
States--but I'm not even willing to go to the trouble of sending him an
email; so that's way out of the realm of the time I'd spend on it. I
suppose if he were close enough, I might drive over....

jak

"Art Winterbauer" wrote in message
Hmmmm. Let me place me foil hat on me liddle head....ahhhhhh.....I see a
trailer.... a trailer down South....