Old August 17th 03, 10:03 PM
Sammy Piraino

Default Ub1lid,WR2I,Marc Eidleberg

Beware any Deals with this crook from N.Y.
He uses several names and you may be his
next victim.........................

Old August 18th 03, 03:10 AM
UB1LID

Sammy,

You are a liar and a thief. You ripped me off end of story. I hope no
others get taken by you. So all be warned when doing business with
SAMMY PIRAINO W5DPP. He sold me a junk radio and would not refund.
Sammy, I will not forget about this bad deal and will continue to post
replies to every ad I see from you.

Stay away from this lowlife.

Old August 18th 03, 03:49 AM
Sammy Piraino

Marc Eidelberg also uses the name of IVAN
add that to the list of his names .
I have always posted using may name ,what is this
jerk afraid of??????????
How much money have you scamed UPS for Marc?
Insure a 325.00 radio for 500.00 and claim it got
damaged in by UPS .........

Old August 18th 03, 02:51 PM
UB1LID

There is no list, you lied about the condition of the radio, you
refused a refund (which would have put an end to this),the radio was
damaged BEFORE you put it in the box hence the broken heatsink, there
were NO BROKEN HEATSINK FRAGMENTS IN THE BOX, THERE WAS NO UPS DAMAGE
CLAIM. The ONLY claim is that YOU RIPPED ME OFF.

I would advise anyone planning on doing any business with this
dumpster diver, to inspect the equipment thoroughly, before any cash
is transferred. HE sold me a poorly packed (old plastic bags),crud
encrusted, non-funtional HF transceiver banged, dented and scraped
that was alledgedly a 7-8 (one un-noticeable scratch)and working. When
I informed him of the radio not working, he said "It's your radio". "I
am NOT going to refund your money if that's what you want".

Sammy I hope you can prove your statement regarding the UPS claim.
Continue the libel...I CAN prove MY claims.

Stay away from this guy.........

Old August 19th 03, 03:06 AM
Sammy Piraino

Marc , Fact 1 .You bought a $325 radio and that is what you got .
Fact 2. I did make you a offer to refund $275 of
the $325 .The $325 was a shipped price.
Fact 3 You insisted I insure the radio for at least
$500.
Fact 4 . I explained in detail over the phone the
condition of the radio.I removed the to cover to find out
what filters were in it while you were on the phone.
Fact 5. I had noting to gain by selling you a junk
radio. I would never put my name on the add.
Fact 6. I have always list with may REAL NAME
or CALL
om...

Old August 19th 03, 01:38 PM
UB1LID

You like my style of factual statements I see. Fact 1, fact 2 etc; ala
the thread on QTH. You must also like spam filling up your mailbox,
which is why you use your real email on usenet. Fact 1 is there is NO
UPS claim, never was. The UPS packing guidelines were not met since
you did not use any bubble wrap as I requested on the phone because
you are too cheap. You used garbage boxes, old plastic bags and
hamfest pricetags for packing material. Fact 2, I received a piece of
garbage. Fact 3, go to eBay completed auctions and look at the $300
IC-751A's there for reference. Fact 4, you offered me $250 for a piece
of **** I just paid you $325 for. Fact 5, I have A COPY OF YOUR EMAIL
TO BACK IT UP! Fact 6, you refused a refund when I had the radio in my
posession for 5 minutes and expressed my dissatisfaction with my
purchase. What did you have to gain? How about $325 for a broken
filthy piece of junk. Fact 7, a gentleman would have refunded my money
and taken the radio back. Fact 8, you are a liar, a thief and you
ripped me off.

Once again......Sammy keep your hamfest dumpster finds in your
outhouse. People, beware of this guy.
"Sammy Piraino" wrote in message ...
Marc , Fact 1 .You bought a $325 radio and that is what you got .
Fact 2. I did make you a offer to refund $275 of
the $325 .The $325 was a shipped price.
Fact 3 You insisted I insure the radio for at least
$500.
Fact 4 . I explained in detail over the phone the
condition of the radio.I removed the to cover to find out
what filters were in it while you were on the phone.
Fact 5. I had noting to gain by selling you a junk
radio. I would never put my name on the add.
Fact 6. I have always list with may REAL NAME
or CALL
om...