Old August 24th 03, 11:20 AM
Galaxyelc

Default NEED: ALINCO PHONE NUMBER

I need the phone number of Alinco to get a service manual,anybody help??
thanks...ROBERT
Old August 24th 03, 03:26 PM
Mark V. Russo

here ya go.

ATOC AMATEUR DISTRIBUTING LLC.
23 S. HIGH ST.
COVINGTON, OH 45318
937-473-2840

Old August 24th 03, 06:54 PM
C.L.

Web site should be online with the information! I found it before! C.L.

Old August 24th 03, 06:59 PM
C.L.

"Galaxyelc" wrote in message
I need the phone number of Alinco to get a service manual,anybody help??
thanks...ROBERT

I looked it up for you... here ya go...... C.L.

FOR PARTS ORDERING
For parts orders within the US and Canada , please call ATOC AMATEUR
DISTRIBUTING LLC at 937-473-2840 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 9
am to 4 pm USA Eastern Time (EST). You may also inquire by e-mail at
. Parts inquiries/orders may be speeded up by
having the Alinco P/N's ready when you call. Service and Parts manuals are
available on-line for download at this website. We accept Visa, Mastercard
and American Express as well as personal checks and money orders. The
minimum credit card order is $10.00 and that will include the $5.50 parts
shipping charge. We ship same day on parts orders entered before 3pm and in
stock.

Old August 28th 03, 03:40 AM
AA3II

NEED: ALINCO PHONE NUMBER