Old August 31st 03, 04:14 AM
Jack Herer

Default FS: AOR ar-8200 mk3 handheld euro

Im selling an ar8200 mk3 for $600. It includes many features such as
frequency finder, attunuator, and many more as your probably well know. It
coverers up to 3ghz with no gaps. Im willing to send pictures to prove I
have it and to show my identidy. I only accept money orders or checks.
Buyer pays for shiping.