Old August 31st 03, 02:42 PM
VHFRadioBuff

Default FS: Icom IC-38A 220mhz mobile radio and antenna

Picture can be found at: http://www.eham.net/classifieds/detail/102918

Check out http://www.rigpix.com/icom/ic38a.htm for complete information on this
radio.

For sale is an Icom IC-38A 220mhz mobile radio. I'm also including a Cushcraft
Ringo ARX-220 antenna. The radio has the mounting bracket, power cord and DTMF
mic. The radio works flawlessly and is about a 8 on appearance due to some
scrapes. As for the antenna, new radials will need to be bought or made, as
they were unable to be used when I bought the antenna due to corrosion, plus
the end of one of the radials were snapped off. The antenna has performed just
fine without the radials, giving me the ability to talk on a repeater 30 miles
away with the antenna only 10 feet off the ground.

I can accept a US postal money order for these items. If you have any
questions, please email me. Asking $200 plus shipping

73! de Andy KC2SSB - WPYI880 (GMRS)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com