Old September 5th 03, 04:55 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : AOR AR 8200 MK III hand held wide range receiver

AOR AR 8200 MK III wide range hand held receiver for sale. This is the
current model and state of the art for this type of radio. This radio is in
MINT, plastic still on display condition, in box with manual and all
accessories. Also includes optional AOR soft leather case.

$500.00 shipped via UPS ground, insured.

I will accept a US Postal money order, certified bank or cashier's check, or
personal check on this ONLY. NO PAYPAL. (commissions are too high).

If you use a personal check, I will wait until it clears before shipping.
You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

Please reply via e-mail ONLY if interested.

Dan

Wide Freq Range? Rude Dog Homebrew 21 July 11th 04 12:10 AM
a page of motorola 2way 2 way portable and mobile radio history john private smith Policy 0 December 22nd 03 02:42 AM
Ravens wide >> receiver Travis Taylor and his wife wore inappropriate costumes Soames123 Shortwave 0 October 31st 03 09:56 PM
FS: Kenwood RZ-1 wide band receiver Peter Swap 0 July 19th 03 05:10 AM
FS: Kenwood RZ-1 wide band receiver Peter Scanner 0 July 19th 03 05:07 AM