Old September 5th 03, 05:12 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : AOR 8200 PC Computer Control Lead for AOR AR 8200 series

AOR 8200 PC Computer control lead for AOR AR 8200 series receivers for sale.
This accessorie is brand new, never used, still in packaging.

$80.00 shipped.

I will accept PAYPAL, a US Postal money order, certified bank or cashier's
check, or personal check.

If you use a personal check, I will wait until it clears before shipping.
You can check my eBay feedback under OFFDAN.

Please reply via e-mail ONLY if interested.

Dan