Old September 5th 03, 12:58 PM
Bill

Default wtb SW recvr.

Looking for older desktop SW general coverage recvr., Nothing specific in
mind but a DX160 would do, or maybe an SX99, 101, or an SX 190, Allied,
Hallicrafters, Hammarlund, Lafayette, whatever. Pretty much open to
suggestions as long as it is in 100% operating condition, no "project"
radios please. Prefer SSB mode capabilities. I am NOT a collector or dealer,
looking for something to listen to this winter when I am in the shop working
on other projects...cosmetics not critical, don't need the correct knobs and
such, but would like all the parts to be there and priced accordingly
(cheap!). Local sale near Rochester NY area would be great, but????? email
replies please.