Old September 6th 03, 06:56 PM
Jeff Camp

Default FS: Kenwood TM-V7 2m/440 mobile w/remote kit

I have for sale a Kenwood TM-V7 dual bander with the 9 foot remote kit. I
am the original owner and used the radio sparingly over the 3 years I have
owned it. It is in excellent condition and includes all of the original
packaging and manuals. I will also throw in an unused Kenwood data cable
that I bought when I was thinking about doing some mobile packet.

If you are unfamiliar with the TM-V7, it is the one with the blue display.
It is a true dual bander and will do UHF and VHF simultaneously. You can be
transmitting on one band and still hear the receiver on the other band. It
has 3 power settings for each band and will do 50 watts out on 2 meters and
35 watts out on 440. I'm asking $295 and will split shipping. If you are
interested or have any questions, please contact me at .

Thanks and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP