Old September 9th 03, 04:30 AM
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Default FA: Realistic TRC-465 SSB 40 channel CB and Larsen NMO-27 antenna$95 (or trade?)

Excellent condition no modifications or repairs, includes service
manual, if interested here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3045945043&ssPageName= ADME:LS:US:8

By the way, I would really like to trade for two ICOM IC-4008A FRS radios, let me know before too late!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT

"Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny." -F.Z.

Old September 11th 03, 05:29 AM
Radioman

0 Bids!!!!

$95 is WAYYYYYYYYYYY too high for a TRC-465 and a junky toss away antenna.
Old September 12th 03, 11:42 PM
stewart

Radioman wrote in message ...
0 Bids!!!!

$95 is WAYYYYYYYYYYY too high for a TRC-465 and a junky toss away antenna.

I'll say... here is another auction for a similar item, with free
shipping no less, priced much lower, which ALSO has zero bidders:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=15 01

Let the buyer beware!

- Stewart
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MURS-OPEN
Old September 13th 03, 12:28 AM
Radioman

0 Bids!!!!

$95 is WAYYYYYYYYYYY too high for a TRC-465 and a junky toss away antenna.

I'll say... here is another auction for a similar item, with free
shipping no less, priced much lower, which ALSO has zero bidders:

Let the buyer beware!

Thanks for the laugh! The seller must be a car salesman.

Old September 13th 03, 09:21 PM
Randy A. Hefner

Here's one for $40!

Not mine...Just an observation.