Old September 9th 03, 07:01 PM
Chuck...K1KW

Default FS: Harvey Wells T-90, R-9A, matching spkr+PS

I have for sale a complete Harvey Wells T-90 transmitter,
R-9A receiver, APS-90 power supply and matching speaker
set up in excellent condition. All pieces have been professionally
restored and work better than new on all bands. The
transmitter has been recapped and a pair of 8417's placed
in the modulator for outstanding audio. The rig will come
with a D-104 in as new condition also! This set up is plug
and play and I can demonstrate it on any band we have
propagation on so you can hear it. Just connect an antenna,
tune it up and that's it! The T-R relay is built into the
transmitter and is PTT operation with the D-104 included.
Cosmetically it is in excellent condition, very near new looking,
except for the speaker which has a few scratches on top
reducing its rating to very good. No dents, dings or rust
anywhere. The receiver has been recapped, aligned, and is
very sensitive on all bands. I prefer pick up or I will drive
within 50 miles of Worcester MA to meet youfor this great set
up so I can demo it, but I will ship it, carefully double boxed
at the buyer's expense. Includes manual copies for the transmitter,
receiver, power supply, and documented changes in the modulator.
This is one of a kind and really nice! $595 for all.

73,
Chuck...K1KW

Old September 9th 03, 10:40 PM
Robert Hawk

Do you have the VFO that went with it??

Bob

Old September 11th 03, 08:34 PM
Robert Hawk

My Misteak..Am confuseing it with one of it's older relative an
upright transmitter that sat on a vfo with a sloped panel Black
crackel finish..want to say "bandmaster" think it covered down
to six meters.

Bob

On 10 Sep 2003 00:12:31 GMT, "Dick Carroll;"
wrote:

Robert Hawk wrote:

Do you have the VFO that went with it??

The T-90 had the VFO builtin. I had one the air on 10 meters in 1966 when the sunspot
cycle was at its peak.Nice rig, great fun.

Dick

Harvey Wells Jay Thomson Boatanchors 0 February 25th 04 06:46 AM
FA Harvey Wells Transmitter TBS-50D With Power Supply Chris Boatanchors 0 November 12th 03 08:19 AM
FS: National NC-173 Rcvr & matching NC-173TS Spkr K2DP Boatanchors 0 October 28th 03 12:41 AM
FS: National NC-173 Rcvr & matching NC-173TS Spkr K2DP Boatanchors 0 October 28th 03 12:41 AM
FS: Harvey Wells T-90, R-9A, matching spkr+PS Chuck...K1KW Boatanchors 2 September 11th 03 08:34 PM