Old September 13th 03, 01:29 AM
Floyd Sense

Default FS: Mirage MP1 SWR/Wattmeter

This is one of the originals, from before MFJ bought Mirage. Two tone brown
case. This meter can be used from 1.8 to 30 MHz, and the sensing unit may
be mounted inside the meter case or at the output of your transmitter or
amplifier. It is a peak or average reading meter, with scales of 2000, 200
and 25 watts (full scale). The peak reading circuitry can be run off an
internal 9 volt battery, or you can connect it to your station DC supply or
a wall-wart supplying 9-12 volts. Manual included. If you desire, I will
calibrate this meter using my Bird 43 on whatever band or power level you
choose. Price is $89.00 and you pay shipping from zip 27501. Email me if
interested (please use VALID email address).

K8AC