Old September 15th 03, 03:19 PM
Ken

Default FA:COLLINS Vintage Transmitter..Very Nice!

Up for auction, a vintage 30's Collins 32 RA Am transmitter
Low Low reserve, see and bid at:

Old September 19th 03, 05:04 AM
Ken

Only a few days left!!!

Old September 20th 03, 06:08 PM
Ken

Up for auction, superb original vintage 1930's Collins 32 RA AM

Old September 22nd 03, 02:59 AM
Ken

Thank-you for your interest in the Collins 32RS vintage tube transmitter.
The auction is ending this evening, so should you be still intersted,
please get your bid in early
With a low reserve means someone will be taking this sweety away for a
outstanding price
see and bid at:

Old September 22nd 03, 03:39 AM
Ken

I've got the following items, I'm selling, and will consider the best offer.
If someone wants to offer on all of them as a set, I'm open to dicker.

Heath Schumberger
Programable Freuency Counter
Model SM-110c

Heathkit Audio Generator
Model IG-72

Very vintage General Radio
Megohmeter 1861-A

Heathkit
RF Signal Generator

Data Percision Corp
Digital Multimeter
2440

I've got manuals for pretty much all of them.
Thaks
Ken
403-543-3333

Up and going fast Collins 32 RA Transmitter..nice! ken Boatanchors 5 October 24th 14 11:41 PM
FA: McMurdo Silver model 701 HF Transmitter (Vintage) WZ1U Boatanchors 0 December 31st 04 02:14 AM
FA: McMurdo Silver model 701 HF Transmitter (Vintage) WZ1U Boatanchors 0 December 31st 04 02:14 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM