Old September 15th 03, 10:23 PM
Its Me Again !

Default Meade ETX Info Needed

I have the ETX with 1250 mm lens.I have no idea on how to tell model number
as I am looking to sell it.I don't know much about it,so I am trying to find
out what its worth with two lens,and tripod.If interested email me at:
or call me at:978-281-3359
I am in Mass.

Old September 15th 03, 11:25 PM
Michael Rinaldi

Subject: AstroBird Classifieds Ad Digest
Date: Friday, September 12, 2003 9:59 PM

The following is a digest of classified ads recently placed on Astromart:
1. Wanted: Hand Controller Wanted
2. Wanted: Rigel Quikfinder-Will trade my $$ for your Quikfinder..
3. For Sale: Compaq 850 PC
4. For Sale: PRACTICALLY NEW CELESTRON C8--$1,000+SHIPPING
5. For Sale: CELESTRON G5 WITH LOGIC DRIVE
6. For Sale: ST-2000XM Camera
7. For Sale: Meade 12" GPS UHTC
8. For Sale: Meade Superwedge, 8" Astropier, Field Derotator
9. Wanted: Guide scope and rings wanted
10. For Sale: 12.5 Orion DSE in Texas

#1 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6226
Wanted: Hand Controller Wanted
Posted by David Howell

For Celestron, Celestar 8. Dave 604-946-5459

#2 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6233
Wanted: Rigel Quikfinder-Will trade my $$ for your Quikfinder..
Posted by Robert Rice

Please email me price, condition, etc.

Will pay $$ for or will trade the following:

Scifi books:

Darwinia, Robert Charles Wilson HB $3 OBO
Star Trek DS9- Warped, KW Jeter HB $3 OBO
Winds of Change, I. Asimov HB (no dust jacket) $3 OBO
Fantastic Voyage II, I. Asimov HB $3 OBO
Robots and Empire, I. Asimov (Older HB) $3 OBO

Also have:
Man's Conquest of Space
William R. Shelton
Nat. Geopgraphic
C. 1968
Stamp that says "Office Copy" on inside, no dust jacket & small tear on one
of the cover pages.
$7 shipped media mail (Or make me an offer)

#3 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6235
For Sale: Compaq 850 PC
Posted by dale penkala

I have an old Compaq Presario with an upgraded processor. It was originaly a
DX2-50mhz and is now a 83mhz. I don't remember the make of the processor.
Yes this is an old one! It still has the windows 3.1 version operating
system in it. It has an older version of the sky software that I used to run
my LX200's on (Classic) I finaly upgreaded and if someone can use this I'll
ship it in the US for 60.00. I also have a I think its a 13" monitor that
you can have for nothing if you want it. The only thing I want is you to pay
for the shipping. Everything works fine. The only thing is if you shut down
the power when you go to reboot it comes up as F1 boot or F10 setup. This is
because the internal battery is dead. I replaced it a number of years ago
and it needes to be replaced again. Comes with standard keyboard and mouse.
I think its a 280 meg hardrive I'd have to check on that. I also think there
is 32 meg of ram. A set of speakers too. 3.5 floppy CD Rom and a 5 1/4 drive
as well. It also has a tape drive that works but I don't have the software
to run it. I can take paypal for payment. Add 3%. Otherwise Postal Money
Order is fine.

Thanks Dale

#4 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6227
For Sale: PRACTICALLY NEW CELESTRON C8--$1,000+SHIPPING
Posted by sandy barrows

This telescope has NEVER been set up in the field. It has the wedge mount,
has the Celestron water tight case with rollers, a Barlow 3x lens, and the
wedge-mount Celestron tripod. It is in PERFECT condition, period. Bought a
CM1100 a year ago, and don't need two telescopes. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPONTED.
Original boxes, and the case will be shipped without telescope tube and/or
parts unless directed to do so. $1,000 + shipping. Cashier's Check or money
order, please.

#5 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6228
For Sale: CELESTRON G5 WITH LOGIC DRIVE
Posted by sandy barrows

Practically new, SET UP ONLY ONCE in the field. Has 2X Barlow lens, moon
filter, and SOLAR FILTER. CG3 Equatorial Mount. Right-angle eyepiece. $750
OBO + shipping. Cashier's check or money order, please.

#6 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6230
For Sale: ST-2000XM Camera
Posted by Robert Hansen

SBIG ST-2000XM camera, including case and all cables and adapters as well as
CCD Soft 5 and The Sky Level II (As supplied by SBIG with camera). Also
includes water pump. $2800.00 +Shipping. Also selling Televue 4x powermate
adapter $250 and Optec TSF focuser with all cables and adapters for Meade
scope. $650.00. Optec and Powermate are less than 6 mos old. Camera is 1
year old. Email or phone. , 321-254-5854.

#7 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at
http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6231
For Sale: Meade 12" GPS UHTC
Posted by Robert Hansen

Meade 12" GPS UHTC, 1 year old. Includes Scope, Field Tripod, Meade aluminum
dew shield, kendrick dew heater and controller (heater strip for OTA),
computer interface cable, field tripod. Inludes all assecories included with
scope from Meade plus dew shield and kendrick heater system, variable
filter, 9mm celestron eye piece. Also installed EZ-Focus and Bob's Knobs.
Will also throw in the jump start battery and 25 amp Radio Shack 12 volt
power supply (has 3 lighter outputs). $3200 +shipping. Also have Field
Derotator $250, Meade Superwedge $250, New 8" astropier $450 +shipping. All
items less than 1 year old, scope is 1 year old. ,
321-254-5854

#8 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at
http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6232
For Sale: Meade Superwedge, 8" Astropier, Field Derotator
Posted by Robert Hansen

Meade Superwedge, less than a year old, used 4 times. $250 +shiupping. Meade
Derotator $250 (6 mos old, used only a few times before moving to wedge),
New astropier, 8", including teplates and anchor hardware. $450 +shipping.
Pier is heavy, shipping probably around $120. Paid roughly $800 for pier and
shipping 6 months ago. , 321-254-5854

#9 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at
http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6234
Wanted: Guide scope and rings wanted
Posted by Gary Moore

I need a good guide scope and rings that will fit on a LX200 scope. I don't
want something expensive just something that is solid and will not get much
if any flexure.

#10 ---------------------------------------------------------
View this ad at http://www.buytelescopes.com/classif...d.asp?cid=6236
For Sale: 12.5 Orion DSE in Texas
Posted by doug wrenn

This is a 12.5 f/4.8 dobsonian mount Deep Space Explorer from Orion. This
scope soaks up the light. I recieved this a couple of years ago and the
secondary mirror had a chip on the side of it. I was skeptical at first and
had planned on replacing it for $20 - $30. Fortunately it hasn't been in the
field of view to effect the wide field images. This is a great deep sky
object scope!

Included is a Sky Wizard 2 computer, which allows goto capabilities. It
makes finding elusive objects very easy.
1. 26mm Oriol Plossl eyepiece
2. view finder is a 8x50 Celestron (upright)
3. Scope cover
4. Sonotube has custom handles for easy carry
5. Dob mount has handles as well, plus heavy duty screw type levelers.

$700 local pick up in Abilene TX. or I can arrange a meeting place within
Texas (San Antonio and north) Shipping would like to be avoided.

Old September 16th 03, 01:45 AM
Victor Roberts

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 21:23:05 GMT, "Its Me Again !"
wrote:

I have the ETX with 1250 mm lens.I have no idea on how to tell model number
as I am looking to sell it.I don't know much about it,so I am trying to find
out what its worth with two lens,and tripod.If interested email me at:
or call me at:978-281-3359
I am in Mass.

If you mean that the focal length of the scope is 1250 mm, then it is
most likely the ETX-90. The dimensions of the various ETX scopes are
listed on the Meade Web site. you can compare your dimensions to those
to confirm which scope. See:

http://www.meade.com/catalog/etx/etx_mak.html

When you say "two lenses" I assume you mean two eye pieces. It would
be helpful to list the focal length of those.

--
Vic Roberts

Old September 16th 03, 12:47 PM
Guy P. Distaffen

Maybe if it were radio-astronomy.

"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
t...
Maybe there are some astronomers that use that site also?
"Guy P. Distaffen" wrote in message
Why is this being cross-posted to the alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf group?

"Its Me Again !" wrote in message
I have the ETX with 1250 mm lens.I have no idea on how to tell model

number
as I am looking to sell it.I don't know much about it,so I am trying

find
out what its worth with two lens,and tripod.If interested email me at:
or call me at:978-281-3359
I am in Mass.

60 meter mod info needed... Richard Heindel Equipment 0 June 26th 04 04:12 PM
YEASU 757 info needed Gary CB 2 December 12th 03 02:06 PM
Gotham Antenna info needed Keyboard In The Wilderness Antenna 4 December 5th 03 04:09 PM
Info in mil. receiver needed Tom Lager Boatanchors 0 October 31st 03 03:31 PM
Vee Beam info needed W5DXP Antenna 5 August 6th 03 07:39 AM