Old September 16th 03, 03:36 PM
Ken Bessler

Default FS: Superantennas MP1 w/accy

MP1 base coil, upper whip (telescoping), 3 (12") base
sections with couplers, add on 80 meter coil, tripod,
OEM clamp type mount w/clamp and OEM counterpoise.

Items in near mint condition, unit works very well! I'm
selling because I moved and lost the ability to put up
a resonant base antenna - I can only throw a random
wire out the window. So, I finally had to buy a Z11
autotuner. Now when I go portable, I don't need the
MP1 setup - I just bring along a hunk of wire and my
Z11. So, the MP1 is for sale.....

The whole package can be broken up if you want a
component:

NEW Asking Price
MP1 Portable Antenna $150.00 $100.00
MP-80 80 Meter coil for MP1 $ 25.00 $ 15.00
MP-1TRPD Tripop mount $ 30.00 $ 20.00
Extra base sections (2) $ 15.00ea $ 10.00 ea
Total $235.00 $155.00

I'll take $125 for the whole sh-bang, shipping included
or I'll break up the set with $5 per item shipping.

Ken KG0WX