Old September 21st 03, 05:42 PM
Robert en Marjon

Default AOR-8200 how to get it work with aceco Fc-3002 RF-finder??

Hello from Amsterdam,

Last week bought a combination of the aor -8200 latest model and the Aceco
FC 3002 a 1mhz-3ghz rf finder also available from other brands like
optelectronics etc.
In my manual i cannot find anything about how to let it work together i have
the right cable from ar8200-8 from Thiecom .
PLEASE let someone who has more brains or has more knowledge from these
things give a reaction (tune).
I like the reaction tune so hopefully i get more reaction from the readers
of this newsgroup then i have until this moment from my i thought
supercombination to discover all hidden transmitters in my small town.
Thanks in advance for any reply and please make me happy!

Robert (TUSCHINSKY) one of the eight eBaY EMBASSADORS in the world.