Old September 27th 03, 09:25 PM
Its Me Again !

Default Need a Charger for HT

I am in need of the wall charger EDC-76k for my radio.I beleive that is what
I need.I don't have a charger for it and would like to know what it will
cost for me to get one.I am in Mass.Please send me info on how and where to
get one including price.Thank you.

Which MAHA Charger? GlennS Shortwave 4 September 4th 04 12:08 AM
Dead charger for BC235XLT -- anyone have this problem ? X-Eliminator Scanner 2 February 13th 04 03:47 AM
Follow-up: Car battery charger Bruce W...1 Homebrew 20 December 1st 03 04:38 AM
Follow-up: Car battery charger Bruce W...1 Homebrew 0 November 26th 03 06:03 AM
Wiring diagram for Minitor II Amplified Charger Ron Miles Swap 0 August 30th 03 06:46 PM