Old September 28th 03, 03:36 AM
W4UDX

Default Trade 2 HF radios for one

Hi guys,
If anyone out there is interested, I will trade the two radios in these
auctions for one perfectly working solid-state HF radio. Both of these
radios need alignment work done. The Heath just needs a peak-up alignment
(due to age). I do not have the time or test equipment to do the job. I will
need some help with the shipping costs. Email offers to

Old September 28th 03, 04:17 AM
Lou

"W4UDX" wrote in message
Hi guys,
If anyone out there is interested, I will trade the two radios in these
auctions for one perfectly working solid-state HF radio. Both of these
radios need alignment work done. The Heath just needs a peak-up alignment
(due to age). I do not have the time or test equipment to do the job. I

will
need some help with the shipping costs. Email offers to

Not so sure that is able to be done, now that they are listed. L.

Old September 28th 03, 06:51 PM
W4UDX

Unless Ebay has changed their rules, a seller can end and auction if he
changes his mind or has decded on a different avenue. I have ended several
auctions in the past after being offered a trade.

Old September 28th 03, 07:03 PM
Lou

I realize this.. but wasn't sure where you were going with it. That is what
I was going to suggest, to try the trade and if no go, THEN list them. But,
since already listed, it may be a bit sticky if you get a bid - especially
lower than you'd like to get. It could certainly screw up your plans. I
guess too, your offer could very well chase away any potential bidders...
and if no trade in the end, then you may have done yourself in. Not
criticizing (except maybe constructive) your motives, just looking at all
angles. L.