Old October 2nd 03, 01:26 AM
GS

Default FA: Bud Code Master tube code oscillator on Ebay

This is from my own shack - been packing it around since I got it
from my Elmer (W7UD) back in 1974. But I never use it, as I much
prefer my CW to be live on the air! I hate to sell my personal
'true nostalgia' pieces but it's just silly to keep all this stuff. I have
a TON of stuff to sell - posted this before - any locals wanna come
over and bring offers, let me know! Just gotta move it all. Some on
Ebay, some at a fixed price, but damn near all of it's gotta go! So
sorry for all the FA and FS posts tonight. I am on a 'time frame' and
really have only until next spring to have it all boiled down to a small
pile.

Remove 'NOSPAM' to email: