Old October 5th 03, 07:45 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS Yaesu VX5R HT Plus Accessories.

I have for sale a nice Yaesu VX5R tri band HT with 2 Yaesu FNB58Li
batteries, SU-1 Barometric Pressure option, MH-34 Speaker Mic, and original
manual, box, and standard options including the 6 meter antenna extension,
the NC-72B wall charger. This is the Black one. I have the original 2001
sales slip from the Ham Station. The radio works great. It looks good. Some
minor wear around the edges of the case of the ht. Front panel looks great.
Price is $225 shipped in lower 48.
Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

See my virtual museums of vintage
radio gear at: http://hug-a-bug.com