Old October 6th 03, 12:20 PM
Sound Mind Comm

Default FS: Motorola R2001B-HS Service monitor

Motorola R2001B-HS service monitor with duplex generator, original soft
case, and two test cables. Email direct with questions.

$1500 + Shipping

Matthew

--
In GOD we trust,all others we run NCIC!

**** DISCLAIMER **** The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named
addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which
may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to
receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to
anyone else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and
then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from
viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments
are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus
which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.