Old October 6th 03, 11:07 PM
Mike Mauren

Default Thirty (30) Motorola HT 750s available

I have thirty (30) Motorola HT750 - UHF -16 channel two way radios
that I am looking to sell. The exterior shows some minor wear.
Technically they are in excellent working condition. They have been
well maintained. These radios are model number #AAH25RDC9AA3_N Serial
number #672TZAxxxx Included: Battery tested out at over 80%, Band
split 403 to 470 MHz, Spring action belt clips, UHF whip antennas,
Individual chargers included with single radio purchase. HERE'S SOME
NEW LOWER PRICES!!! Radios 1-5 units $235.00 each 6+ $230.00 each 6
Bay Rack Charger $210.00 each All radios will be tested to
manufactures specs. by an authorized Motorola Service Center prior to
shipment. You will receive a 15 day replacement warranty
Email me and I'll provide you with a phone number
Michael Mauren
Mike Mauren