Old October 7th 03, 11:19 AM
Rs

Default Scanner Trade Unblocked AR8200 MKII

Hi There.
I have in excellent condition a Aor AR8200MKII Scanner that I find is a
little large in size for my requirements. (I want a small one for in the
car)
Would anyone consider a trade for something like a Yaesu-VR500 or similar, I
am not sure of how much money would make the deal fair, I am open to any
serious offers interested parties submit.

There are quite a few accessories with my 8200, the description is as
follows.............

Aor AR8200MKII
Includes Ni-cads & mains adapter
Leather carrycase