Old October 8th 03, 03:25 PM
Charlie Hugg

Default FS New FT-8100R

I have for sale a new Yaesu FT-8100R Transceiver. I got it from the original
owner, an elderly fellow who purchased it awhile ago and never applied power
to it. He told me that it was just too small. The Yaesu FT-8100R is a dual
band (VHF/UHF) mobile radio. Radio is in 100% New Condition (10 out of 10).
I used it for about one hour to check it out. The 8100R does cross band
repeat. It runs 50 watts on VHF and 35 watts on UHF. The receive freq. for
the 8100R is 110-550 MHz & 750-1300 MHz. (cellular blocked). This radio is
capable of receiving v/v u/u or v/u. Included is the mobile mounting
bracket, original manual, circuit diagram, original sales receipt,and MH-36B
hand microphone w/DTMF keypad,power cable,accessories packet, etc. Price is
$275 plus shipping, Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX

--
See my virtual museums of vintage