Old October 9th 03, 09:28 PM
Doug Yarnold

Default Question Kenwood TS-930S AT

Just a quick question my Kenwood TS-930S AT. I put up a new
vertical antenna (Hygain AV-620) and was checking the bands, and
everything looks great on my MFJ - 249 SWR Analyzer. I started working
some stations, and when I got on 20 meters, I thought I would use the
AT just to fine tune it....however, to my surprise, the radio will NOT
tune 20 meters! It just goes on and on, but the tuning wont stop until
I stop keying up. I know the SWR Analyzer is ok, changed the batteries
just to make sure, and it shows an SVR of 1.5:1. It does tune all the
other bands, just gets hung up on 20 meters. What do you think?
Please reply via email.
Thanks,
Doug N4CQD