RadioBanter

-   -   FS:FT-8900R (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/50645-re-fs-ft-8900r.html)

Al Buterol October 11th 03 04:16 AM

FS:FT-8900R

Great...take it out of the box...they work better

hi,
yaesu mobile rig quad band has 2m/440/10m/6m still in the box.

The difference between Genius and Stupidity is Genius has its limits. Albert
Einstein

Its Me Again ! October 11th 03 10:36 PM

How much you asking

Al Buterol October 12th 03 04:56 AM

Oh lighten up...it was just a joke...to follow up the posting of something for
sale without a price...