Old October 11th 03, 04:16 AM
Al Buterol

Default FS:FT-8900R

Great...take it out of the box...they work better

hi,
yaesu mobile rig quad band has 2m/440/10m/6m still in the box.

The difference between Genius and Stupidity is Genius has its limits. Albert
Einstein

Old October 11th 03, 10:36 PM
Its Me Again !

How much you asking

Old October 12th 03, 04:56 AM
Al Buterol

Oh lighten up...it was just a joke...to follow up the posting of something for
sale without a price...