Old October 12th 03, 05:28 PM
Russell

Default WTB. PRO-23 Crystal Scanner

Hi there,
I am looking for a Pro-23 this is the 4 channel crystal scanner from the
mid 80's or maybe even a Pro-26. If you one in your closet that you are
not using and would consider selling it please let me know?
Please list condition and if you have both antennas and the box etc...
Please reply to my post on the news group and I will respond back.
Thanks very much
-Russ

FA: Vintage Regency Crystal Controlled Police Scanner Model # ACT-R-106 snooper Scanner 0 October 24th 03 03:40 AM
PRO-23 Crystal Scanner? Russell Scanner 0 October 16th 03 04:16 PM
my crystal scanner T.J. Scanner 2 October 12th 03 01:22 PM
PRO-23 or Pro-26 Crystal scanner Russell Smith Scanner 1 October 8th 03 05:51 AM
WTB. PRO-23 Crystal Scanner Russell Smith Swap 0 October 5th 03 08:31 PM