Old October 15th 03, 10:20 PM
Dean

Default FS: ICOM 746PROW W/ MATCHING PS-125 POWER SUPPLY

I have for sale an extremely mint Icom IC-746PRO with the matching Icom
PS-125 power supply. I am the original non smoking owner. The radio and
power supply were only powered up for a few hours of mostly monitoring and
then put back in the boxes where they have remained ever since. I am asking
$1,150 shipped CONUS only.

73's
Dean