Old October 22nd 03, 08:53 PM
Jim Wardrip

Default TRADE: UHF HT's - Motorola & Maxon

I have six UHF HT's for trade:
2 Motorola HT-1000 16 channel, now programmed on GMRS,
1 Motorola HT-1000 8 channel, now in public safety band,
1 Maxon SP-2850SC C4 4 channel, now on business channels,
2 Motorola MU21CV "Spirit" 2 watt single channel (8 user sel.
business freqs).

2 Motorola rapid desk chargers for the HT-1000's,
2 belt holders for the HT-1000's (8 channel has pager type clip),
2 Hand Microphones for the HT-1000's,
1 Drop-in rapid charger for the Maxon,
No chargers for the Motorola Spirit Radios.

All radios are clean, working and have batteries that hold a charge.
I can not program the radios (main reason I am putting them up for
trade). I will NOT sell the accessories without the radios.

I am looking for (2) 2 meter mobiles, must be 45 / 50 watt radios and
have wide band receive. Would also consider dual band mobiles or 2
meter all mode. I have considerable $$$ invested in these HT's.
Please make serious offers only.

Tnx es 73 de W8EMS, Jim
Old October 24th 03, 01:21 AM
Jim Wardrip

The Motorola radios were incorrectly listed as HT-1000. They are
actually MT-1000. The list should read:

I have six UHF MT's for trade:
2 Motorola MT-1000 16 channel, now programmed on GMRS,
1 Motorola MT-1000 8 channel, now in public safety band,
1 Maxon SP-2850SC C4 4 channel, now on business channels,
2 Motorola MU21CV "Spirit" 2 watt single channel (8 user sel.
business freqs).

2 Motorola rapid desk chargers for the MT-1000's,
2 belt holders for the MT-1000's (8 channel has pager type clip),
2 Hand Microphones for the MT-1000's,