RadioBanter

-   -   FS:JetStream 48" Full Size LightBar (https://www.radiobanter.com/swap/51072-fs-jetstream-48%22-full-size-lightbar.html)

E N T 001 October 24th 03 07:56 AM

FS:JetStream 48" Full Size LightBar

For Sale A JetStream LightBar Like New has 4 Rotators and 2 Strobes and
Take Downs the TakeDowns can do WigWag has Speaker in the Center of the
LightBar comes with Hook on Mounting Adapters i have a pic of the LightBar if
you wanna see it just ask i need $280 + shipping from area code 77449 if you
have any ? about the LightBar or wanna buy it e/mail me at

Bill October 24th 03 03:22 PM

back under your bridge, foul creature!!!

GIL9734 October 24th 03 05:15 PM

does it have a 6 inch pigtail on the bottom or a full length pigtail??? hmmm
hmmm

Jon Van Allen October 24th 03 07:30 PM

And you are the self-appointed newsgroup cop, right? Get a life troll.

"HitThe Road" wrote in message
Get the hell out of here bozo

HitThe Road October 24th 03 11:02 PM

We get tired of idiots coming in here and selling non radio crap. A
lightbar has nothing to do with radio. It should be in the
rec.rentacop.swap. 10-4?