Old October 24th 03, 07:56 AM
E N T 001

Default FS:JetStream 48" Full Size LightBar

For Sale A JetStream LightBar Like New has 4 Rotators and 2 Strobes and
Take Downs the TakeDowns can do WigWag has Speaker in the Center of the
LightBar comes with Hook on Mounting Adapters i have a pic of the LightBar if
you wanna see it just ask i need $280 + shipping from area code 77449 if you
have any ? about the LightBar or wanna buy it e/mail me at
Old October 24th 03, 03:22 PM
Bill

back under your bridge, foul creature!!!

Old October 24th 03, 05:15 PM
GIL9734

does it have a 6 inch pigtail on the bottom or a full length pigtail??? hmmm
hmmm
Old October 24th 03, 07:30 PM
Jon Van Allen

And you are the self-appointed newsgroup cop, right? Get a life troll.

"HitThe Road" wrote in message
Get the hell out of here bozo

Old October 24th 03, 11:02 PM
HitThe Road

We get tired of idiots coming in here and selling non radio crap. A
lightbar has nothing to do with radio. It should be in the
rec.rentacop.swap. 10-4?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:05:57 GMT, HitThe Road
wrote:

Get the hell out of here bozo