Old October 31st 03, 09:40 PM
Quarterwave

Default Kirisun Radios - Info

Got this response to the inquiry sent to the USA Distributorship:

At this time the product is undergoing FCC type acceptance.
We have halted the offering of product until the entire line is type
accepted under part 90
We will keep your inquiry on file and forward all pertinent information with
regards to our line
at a later date when all models are type accepted.

We thank you for your interest in Kirisun product