Old November 1st 03, 12:46 AM

Default FS Hitlers Toothpick

For Sale, toothpick used by Adolph Hitler. It is authentic because
there is a letter (signed by me) saying so. Comes with a photo of
Hitler with his hand near his face (no one can prove he is NOT using thi
s toothpick) as corroboration. I am asking $1500. If you don't like the
price, let's talk.Please email me at .

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Article poste via Voila News -
http://www.news.voila.fr
Le : Sat Nov 1 01:46:41 2003 depuis l'IP : ac816f32.ipt.aol.com [VIP 532284301978]
Old November 1st 03, 12:51 AM
Jim Hampton

Folks,

Read the headers. This is (obviously) not Twist. However, there is a line
as to where complaints can be sent in the headers if anyone is interested.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old November 1st 03, 03:02 PM
gw

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...
Folks,

Read the headers. This is (obviously) not Twist. However, there is a line
as to where complaints can be sent in the headers if anyone is interested.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

jimbo have you ever considered dropping some coin and buying you a big
ancient mary rig so you can disturb your neighbors and whatnot?
Old November 1st 03, 04:19 PM
Jim Hampton

Naw,

I've used am back in the 60s, but consider it too wide a mode to be
considerate of others. 10 meters, perhaps, as it is wide, but not the lower
bands.

Why would I want to disturb the neighbors?

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

om...

Old November 6th 03, 10:53 PM
Jock

This should not be posted to rec.antiques - it's not a forum for selling. :P
Sounds like a great price though.
Jock