Old November 3rd 03, 03:43 AM
Dan Mattingly N0FQN

Default FS/FT Henry 2K

First of all, this is a floor console model. 80M - 10M It is a 2K2 that has
been highly modified. Runs a pair of 3-500zs and has a brute power supply. A
Peter Dahl transformer with a 3 tap 220VAC primary input. A switch allows
you to select which input tap you use. This allows 3 different voltages for
the plate. It runs 1700 watts on the low setting and 2400 watts on the high.
Mid is about 2000 watts. This is with a 100 watts of drive on 80M. You can
drive thses tubes with up to 150 watts of input power. The original
tranformer weighed 34 lbs. The Peter Dahl weighs 46 lbs. plus the extra oil
filled caps to handle the higher voltage. The power supply deck is
absolutaley packed. I'm asking $750.00 for it. It weighs.more than the
standard Henry 2K series. I have documaentation for it. I cannot ship it.
You will need to make arrangements for pickup, packing and shipping. I live
in Klamath Falls, OR. Price is $850.00 firm or, trade for HF rig of equal
value. (541) 884-8778 Dan N0FQN