Old November 3rd 03, 09:23 PM
D. Schmidt

Default FS: Kenwood Dual Band Mobile - $150

Hey group,

I have for sale a Kenwood TW-4000A dual band ( VHF & UHF ) mobile radio
with the voice synthesizer option, PL option, power cord and mounting
bracket. I've used this unit in my shack for many years. Its a great little
radio in decent condition coming from a non smoking environment. The only
thing is, the Kenwood mic is not included, however a hand mic will be
included for it will be operational right out of the box.

I'm asking $150 plus 1/2 the shipping cost

Contact me at n9nlu AT charter.net

Thanks

Dave / N9NLU